Connect Psychology is a registered NDIS provider and we have been helping clients access NDIS and navigate their way through the NDIS processes since its introduction to SA as a trial site in July 2013. We are happy to help you throughout the NDIS journey and understand that applying for access to the NDIS, going through the planning process and knowing how to utilise NDIS funding can be very overwhelming.
Your first point of contact for NDIS questions is our Client Services Coordinator, Rebbecca. Rebbecca works closely with our clients that are accessing NDIS services. Rebbecca is able to share her extensive knowledge of NDIS processes to support you through the steps in accessing and maintaining your NDIS funding by:
- helping you to apply for NDIS using access request forms
- assisting you to prepare for your planning meeting
- helping you to develop goals and personal/carer statements for your NDIS plan
- explaining NDIS legislation and operational guidelines
- supporting you to understand what is in your plan and how to use it
- ensuring that you are effectively linked into services that you need
- exploring any difficulties that you are having with payments for NDIS services
- helping you to ask NDIS for changes to your plan
- helping you to determine whether your NDIS plan will meet your needs
- assisting you through plan reviews and Internal and External Review processes
- helping you to develop and access supports within NDIS guidelines and your budget
Our team will also help you by
- preparing regular Progress Reports for you to provide to NDIS
- working collaboratively with your other providers, with your consent
- facilitating access to other providers and services outside of the NDIS if required
As a Registered Provider, you can be assured that we comply with all current NDIA practice standards and we keep up with changes and adjust our services in a responsive manner.
Your first point of contact, Rebbecca, can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0439413976.