Claudia has a number of years’ experience working as a Psychologist with children and families. Over the years, Claudia’s experience covers a range of settings, including rural, international child services, not-for-profit and government organisations and now private practice.
Claudia works with children and teenagers with a wide range of developmental, emotional, behavioural, social and learning difficulties. Her support, assessment, intervention and advocacy assists families to thrive and reach their full potential.
Claudia provides a calm, warm and child friendly approach to psychological services. With a strong background in creative and play based interventions, Claudia will ensure your child is able to feel comfortable, as well as supported. Claudia is a resident of the Adelaide Hills, and offers consultation and support to local schools and health professionals. Flexibility in delivering services is important, and as such, office, school, home based and telehealth services are available options.
Claudia’s particular areas of interest and experience include:
- Anxiety in children and adults
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Emotional regulation difficulties
- Developmental trauma and alternative care for children
- Peri and post-natal depression and anxiety
- Parental and child attachment in childhood and infancy
- Parenting and caring of young and school aged children
- Autism Spectrum Disorder including PDA
- Tourette’s syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social relationships and bullying
- Building social skills, including social group programs
- Learning disorders or difficulties
- Behaviour difficulties and challenges in young children
- Depression in adults and children